Tuesday, May 8, 2018

This is Slovenian CHETNIK by the name Bojan Zalar(director of mental hospital in Ljubljana where I was hospitalized and severely tortured) against whom I file criminal charges

THIRD PSYCHIATRIST AGAINST WHOM I WILL FILE CRIMINAL COMPLAIN...THIS INDIVIDUAL IS WAS AND IS EXTREMELY VIOLENT. HIS HEALTH REPORT IN WHICH HE PRESENTED ME AS DANGEROUS FOR SOCIETY(he suggested on me being threat to myself and others in his reports - Zalar demanded other psychiatrists to write report on me on how I would be allowed to even leave psychiatric hospital...Zalar wanted them to confirm that I am fit to leave hospital after lying on his reports - he was not even my psychiatrist and he lied about me without having any proofs whatsoever for his statements....Zalar was also involved in what I have gone through for the last 7 months in this very house - Zalar is one of the designers of plan on how to destroy my personal property paralel to use of directed energy weapons on me to obtain any kinds of violent reaction/response which would confirm his prior thesis which were all based on pure lies..."any kinds of proofs" are now even more NON existing proofs for this criminal), EVEN GESTURED THAT I ATTEMPTED TO EXTERMINATE ROMA PEOPLE AND SERBS IN SLOVENIA 

INDIVIDUAL WAS INVOLVED IN MKULTRA ABDUCTIONS SINCE 1999 AND HAVE TORTURED ON BEHALF OF SERBIAN CHETNIKS.
Psychitric Univeristy Hospital in Ljubljana claimed in their reports on how I planned on exterminating Serbs and Roma people(no physical proofs of any kind existed for their claims whatsoever, but this is what they have written me on their reports - Bojan Zalar did) when in reality were and are Serbian chetniks employed in one(including him) as psychiatrists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment