Sunday, May 6, 2018

LAZY KREMLIN'S GARBAGE IN KIEV ALL THE SUDDEN DOESN'T LIKE MONEY: Question is who likes him and others who have done nothing but feed themselves on suffering of normal people are thefts from the West(have a lot bad to say about West, but are at the same time addicted to one) for over 60 years...

First of all folks, this is garbage George W. Bush(Buckingham Palace/Berlin etc.) was all excited about in respect to my future :)))) This is what I was brainwashed my bright future will like when MKULTRA in USA would end(basically place me on joblessness and kick me out of US with death threats on behalf of Putan Putanowich and other creme dela creme from successful Eastern Europe)

Putin's daughters...Putin's niece(nieces)... Shoigu... Ukraine... USSR...& folks, and I am not even Russian or Serbian...I am Slovenian who immigrated to US at age 23(have Slovenian and American citizenship that qualified so far only for life in Guantanamo - newcomers to Slovenia can laugh to me in respect to my citizenships) to avoid further Yugoslav(have nothing against one or communism, but politicians here live of making enemies and now what should be work - its why every system have fallen appart here even with brotherly wars) persecution in what became already "independent" Slovenia(GESTAPPO IN RED UNIFORMS MURDERS CHILDREN HERE and not only Journalists/political and human rights activists/minorities and those whom they have caused harm)...


And here comes out one of the traitors(for sure of the century as he is nor Russian and not Ukrainian = individual is foremost a terrorist and a criminal and for those special kinds of universal citizenship should be developed) who was involved in my ordeal already since my arrival to Miami(1996) with John McCain(his Ukrainian crew at Miami's employment state agency consisted of nothing but Russians from Ukraine or pro Russian Ukrainians)....

Instead of pursuing existence(normal employment and education) , my life turned soon with Putan Putanowich("independent" Slovenian government needed help in respect to my case and they seek one in Belgrade and Moscow) onboard into Holodomor #2. Its this same garbage that is trying to desperately revive one against Ukrainian and other Eastern European people into Holodomor #3....and just as they are hardworking, they also are opinionated(they are not ashamed to express their opinion or give one advice)...they no longer even want money, but I do because I never ever changed...I went to US(as far as possibly could and as I believed that such a big country known as the "LAND OF THE BRAVE AND FREE" would never ever let them close to me, US  became one and only choice - Bush/ McCain/ Trump/ British Royals/ Berlin and so on had other plans do) at age 23 to avoid them(direction totally unknown in the middle of the winter with plane ticket and few Dollars in the pocket - 20hours a day and 7 days a week work schedulle awaited me aboard the Celebrity Cruises ship - most left already after one week and didn't manage to recuperate money even for lost airline tickets) and to build family...I am now 46 without family because garbage as seen here and I get to read following:



I do not like money, – Poroshenko

Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko stated that “none of the oligarchs can hope for privileges” in Ukraine and said that he “does not like money”. He said it in the interview for German news agency Focus, which Andriy Melnyk, Ukraine’s Ambassador to Germany, posted on Twitter.

Being asked about how hard it is to destroy strong oligarchs’ circles in Ukraine while being an oligarch himself Poroshenko responded: “I do not have any restraints in this”.

“Over the past four years, I demonstrated that none of the oligarchs can count on the privileges. Instead, I am being attacked by some oligarchs, who spread fake news about me in mass media,” he said.

When Poroshenko was asked to continue a sentence “I like money, because…” the President said that he "does not like money”. And being requested to continue the sentence “When I compare my political and business careers” he said: “I would say I am doing everything possible and even more as a politician as the destiny of a great nation depends on this”.

“If necessary, I would give my life for it,” the President added.

LAZINESS, INCOMPETENCE, ENVY, AND CRIMINALITY GO HAND IN HAND IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY IN RESPECT TO EASTERN EUROPE(its also why never ever anything positive did or will come out)...ROSHEN ALIKE LEADERS ARE MUCH MORE EFFICIENT IN DESTROYING OWN NATIONS THAN FOREIGN ENEMIES ARE...

My message to Trumps/Bushes/Buckingham palace and other garbage(JUNKIES) is that you wasted my time what will cost you dearly...this is one 9/11 American that is still alive and as ugly as truth is, one will not go away...

EVER !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment