Sunday, May 13, 2018

If you would have seen(like Donald Trump has) what US Government have done to me in Miami on behalf of Kremlin and Belgrade, you too would have locks on your doors


Shorter life span !!????? Really !!???? How is that...just look at all those school shootings/rampage shootings, and all sorts of crazy MKULTRA scenarios that include victims developing bipolar/depression/split personality disorder and so on and then tell me about "shorter life span" or "isolation" if you like...


While I don't want to spend the rest of my life locked at night, it is a very very good thing for me to do right now....it helped me to stop MKULTRA big time. You should try too if you feel that something unusual goes on...and don't forget to use some sort of protection because governments do get in your homes during your absence...
EASY AND CHEAP SETUP(CASES FROM DVDs are on the top and they tend to make lots of noise even if something softer is placed under - better than any room alarm as all are easy to hack).
TURN LOCK TO 45 DEGREE POSITION - KNOW THAT GOVERNMENTS HAVE THE ABILITY TO UNLOCK YOUR DOORS EVEN WITH KEY INSIDE THE LOCK.

My idea of life is to wake up next to her naked and open eyes with smile on the face...have children running around at the dining table before they get ready for the school...but thats just me because I never ever(despite strict instructions of US Government on how am not suppose to be romantic) gave away my normal side(never will despite everything) and its what makes me strong.

As far as night snacking...yeah, I became like Trump myself along this ordeal....can't wait to get read of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment