Thursday, March 1, 2018

Whack job got inside of the room and have cut power cord which 220V sparks(as I touched one three minutes ago) flew straight toward my face...

I packed all of my belongings whenever I left the room, but did left behind power adapters which just cost me a bit extra as of three minutes ago...this is already the second adapter that was destroyed within less than 4 month period in this very room, except that this time I almost got electricity sparks in my face when picking one up from the floor...
Clearly a knife cut - my HP laptop's cord is experiencing problems due to what may appear to be 110/220 adapter(US/EU plug converter - also appears to have been modified as one clearly was open), and as one changed to power saving option on several occasions, I looked at power cord to see what appeared to be wide cut open cable from universal laptop adapter purchased on ...as I disbelived my eyes and have attempted to pick one up, sparks flew all over the room and cable from one just fell off...


The journalism the new way these days is one having Mossad pointing guns at him together with local police, cut targeted individual from job market and totally deny him any finacial support, denying him the right to the courts(legal system), denying him the right to file for political asylum across the Europe and Canada, acknowledge one as insane to engage in physical and mental torture and so he can't even own gun for own protection...microwawe him....get him a private maniac which approves or disapproves his mail and have one either destroyed physically or if not destroyed, switch items with modified items and so on...very nice Mr. Pahor...the jouranlism Putin's way...the brave new world just as bosses are ;)



This very item was purchased at the end of December as a subsitution for destroyed emachines(older laptop which I have purchased in 2010) adapter from local Chinese store in Novo mesto...

No comments:

Post a Comment