Saturday, March 3, 2018

EVEN tires on my car were changed in car assassination plot during 2007

I didn't wrote anywhere anything in respect to this very issue because it would look incredible...few months ago, however, this very subject was brought up by Mitja Weber/Veber when here for the visit who blatantly suggested me in the face that my tires were old and worn out from Florida sun - fact is that my tires were brand new - bought in Krsko tires shop few months earlier. Very good car and brand new tires...on that occasion, I rebuffed his claim with this very fact on what he shut his filthy murderous mouths...tires were later(after the accident) again changed to old tires...around neighbors and family like this, never ever relax !!!

NOVO MESTO POLICE IS A PACK OF CRIMINALS - GANGSTERS/THUGS/MURDERERS !!! FOR ALL THIS, STATE PROSECUTOR BOJAN AVBAR(the personal friend of my father) WAS AND IS INCHARGED !!! ALL THIS RAN AND RUNS UNDER HIS PROTECTION ON BEHALF OF SLOVENIAN PRESIDENT BORUT PAHOR.



God who has kept me alive all along as his ultimate witness to the biggest crime in the history of humankind(you will see just what kinds of human cleansing is coming folks - billions of people will be murdered) has a special plan in hell for Vladimir Putan Putanowich...I hope your burn in there for eternity Putan.

Thank you holy father for pointing out this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment