Thursday, March 1, 2018

Momma and pappa claim for me to be mentally ill in respect to neighbor's latest incident

Honorable neighbor(neighbors) did nothing as described here and everything is in my head only...I am evidently doing all this to myself and am mentally ill(no proofs whatsoever for so-called mental illness with which very psychiatrists involved in my case have branded me with and my having rigid proofs of their violations against me and I am the one who is mentally ill). Excellent. 

More facts on my parents(specifically father who didn't only aimed gun barrels at me, but have also just as mother admitted in audio recording which I have posted online and can be seen in video documentary about him, have held knife under her throat on several occasions):


My father is a psychopath...a maniac who used to torture roosters in the past in front of neighbors to the point when those would go totally mad and attack everything that would approach them...roosters would actually even fall in unconscious due to him performing extreme torture on them by shooting them in rooster's wattle and comb(crown) are with elastic while hiding himself behind fence...

Maniac(real sadistic psychopath - not even Joseph Fritzl did that and my father if he only could have, would do worse) would hide himself behind fence while insanely laughing to tortured animals which were bleeding from crowns due to his madness...and this is whom police protects now via total criminality.
SHIT LIKE THIS WILL NOT CALL ME MENTALLY ILL AND NOR WILL PSYCHIATRIC CRIMINALS INVOLVED AGAINST ME FROM LJUBLJANA...I AM ALSO THE TYPE OF JOURNALIST(since they raped me into whole thing) WHO WILL NOT SERVE AS SCAPEGOAT FOR "TSAR" VLADIMIR PUTAN PUTANOWICH AND HIS PARTNER SERGEI LAVROV(brave new neonazi world) TO THE POINT WHEN USED AS AN EXAMPLE TO OTHER JOURNALISTS UNWILLING TO BENT DOWN INFRONT OF NEONAZISM WITHOUT RESISTANCE .

USED AS AN EXAMPLE ON JUST WHAT CAN BE DONE TO THEM IF UNWILLING TO COMPLY WITH NEW LEGACY...I GLADLY ACCEPT DEATH OF MY OWN AS FINAL SOLUTION TO THEIR ISSUES.

The next news published will be dedicated to future tsar Putan Putanowich and his partner Serghei Lavrov...because this is how I understand destroyed adapter as...so let me now show you how much I will comply with your lunacy(it will cost great people of lives, but you are a such an evil that in Kremlin that it is nothing compared to what you have already done and what will follow under your command).

No comments:

Post a Comment