Wednesday, March 7, 2018

VIDEO: 1 of 2 Netanyahu possibly sends even his niece to Slovenia to get me in Israel - Psycho Tatjana Prokselj totally uncovered


Netanyahu possibly sends even his niece to Slovenia to get me in Israel. Netanyahu terrorizes in my Slovenian hometown as promised under MKULTRA....Putin's daughter(Maria Putina) assistant to Netanyahu's niece...the two are very very good(great) friends with one another, but am not into Putina's games per Netanyahu...love based on political hushing is not of my interest...

Psychopath(not psychiatrist, but instead psychopath) Tatjana Prokselj also exposed together with Zoran Mudza. I will report this people to police now.

Putanowichi NOT welcome in this house/this city/this country...you are Russian disgrace !!!

Related to part 2 http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2018/03/video-2-of-2-netanyahu-possibly-sends.html

No comments:

Post a Comment