Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Took day off today

Every time I get into MKULTRA issues, its not easy for me to report. Issues like this drain you, so its important to go afterwards and during work with mind as far as possible from them...

Bye the way....frequent diarrhea from which I suffer since 2012, went away since I moved down here...one was also not present whenever I was away from this residence(if absent from my room upstairs)


In respect to my sleeping habits which deteriorated tremendously since return from US(went from normal 8 to 5/6 hours per day), sometimes unbearable hot flashes that would wake me up within minutres, heart pain, and other signs of microwave treatments - it is exactly as they have procrastinated me it would be(cancer with certainty waiting on me ahead)....

THEY HIJACKED ME, HAVE STOLEN HOUSE, AND TERRORIZED FAMILY...THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED CRIMINALITY(TERRORISM).

No comments:

Post a Comment