Monday, December 25, 2017

They have murdered my neighbor(from same house as Dane Kolenc is) with microwave gun. He died few months ago in unbearable pain

My neighbor's name was France Udovč and was basically from the same house as Dane Kolenc is(right next to his house).
France Udovč suffered from typical symptoms of microwaving. France Udovč had horrific pain in bones, his joints became swollen...he couldn't(he barely walked due to horrific pain for about two years) walk 100 METERS A DAY and in the end his internal organs(pancreas cancer also appeared in the end) quit on him as well...France Udovč died in horrific agony.

Novo mesto police told me what they will do to me and they mentioned also someone on Trška Gora and other place near bye...they told me to use this system on quite a few people in Novo mesto alone...

YOU CAN'T DENY THAT MY NEIGHBORS WERE INVOLVED IN MKULTRA/ABDUCTIONS AND OTHER FORMS OF TORTURE WITH CIA. YOU CAN'T DENY MICROWAVE TORTURE ON ME(Dane Kolenc told me under mkultra that it is all as ordered by Slovenian government and he keeps records of every microwave session for Slovenian state).


Don't you people understand what is going on here !!?????

My neighbor France Udovč(very good neighbor) died just 5 months ago...young man(age 55-60 who never ever suffered from problems of any kinds) in unbearable pains...NOBODY "KNEW" WHY HOW...

I have video coming on this subject, however, this is totally insane. Dane Kolenc got state contract to perform on me what he performs...

US Government have with Israelis and Slovenian government exercised microwaving of me already under mkultra in 2005 to the point that I was as sick as I was few days ago...they sadistically suggested me that this will only be in Slovenia and everything will be beautiful once abducted to Israel. During mkultra, right next to the room where I am a pillar was knocked down....knocked down so Israelis demonstrated me on how I will be abducted from from this very room via window...they pointed gun at me and suggested me to cooperate with them...go with them(this in their opinion alone was used for victim to rather cooperate than resist to hijacking as one would have in subconscious mind sugestia that would remove from him a normal resistance reaction).

I just want to say that SAME fence pillar was knocked down again about year ago by gypsy(he would crash in one with his car claiming to have diabetes problems - chances for gypsy to have diabetes problems and for one to be in this street and crash in same pillar are one in 10 billion).

I need police assistance, but police is in bed with them. It was police that was involved in abductions, and everyone involved in this case acted as ordered by Novo mesto Police. New(same old president Borut Pahor) was re-elected again day ago...

I WILL HAVE TO GET OFFICIAL MEDICAL CLEARANCE TO HAVE BONE AND OTHER FORMS OF CANCER, SO I WILL GET PEOPLE'S RECOGNITION THAT THIS SHIT IS REAL !!????? FUCK HUMANITY LIKE THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment