Monday, June 12, 2017

Look who is Visa free if traveling to Belarus or Russia...

I almost climbed Polish Belarus border fence at Terespol to get in Belarus about 2 months ago, but its not the same for everybody....the only way for me as citizen of US and EU to Belarus was through the airport(via visa free program which grants stay in Belarus for up to 5 days)...try and see what your visa status is to Belarus or Russia(For Belarus https://goo.gl/kDJkhm and for Russia https://goo.gl/yV5HFK):


This is what European Union have done(forced Russia in) to Russia and to us....we are as a result "uniting"(dividing one another and heading toward nuclear self annihilation) through Israel.... 

Isn't perhaps time for white brotherly nations to step together and embrace one another to built "economy" that will guarantee us survival and prosperity vs what we have going today !!????

More than just beautiful is Belarus with its unique people and real Slavic culture....I understand Russia is the same...we have unlimited potentials as a race on this planet, but we prefer other interests over our own existence...

I researched this because of the situation in Belarus and am not decided on what to do about one...Belarus government doesn't want me here for reasons explained on video bellow...its only Russia that is left to me now...this blog will be from now on updated with videos and articles about my Belarus political asylum situation on daily bases...if I miss to update one, its because am gone....

Quick facts on Belarus: 




No comments:

Post a Comment