Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Belarus government desperately tried to make me believe that I am in UN and not in Belarus - here is how and why !!!

First video on UN lawyer(http://docdro.id/jRaM9CF ) and then on Mossad agent Ludvik who did came yesterday(beyond nervous, bit totally normal - just in great great hurry) to grab his bag only...You forgot your dingi(money) Ludvik....

Belarus state knew that I am recording both(UN and them) and didn't mind at all for me to audio record them...the idea was to involve me so much in gathering of proofs about abuse that I would totally isolate myself from public through audio/video recordings(documentation of abuse) what would give Belarus government perfect opportunity to export me to Netanyahu in Israel(this is why Belarus have insisted so much on my talking about UN only)

I guess funny Netanyahu's story about my cleaning the ex airport runway in Belarus will not sell via main stream media after-all(desperate UN lawyer clown again insisted yesterday on my
obtaining employment at that very same location/employer...he would get me a nice/easy cleaning position etc...) ...

You can do anything to victim via MKULTRA(apply subconsciously terror on him after one was subjected to such practice and is forced to go through your double effect destination points specially after one was already forcefully hospitalized = he will keep quiet in fear for his life and you can therefore perform on him unlimited abuse + if he open his mouths or starts to behave irrationally, you just easily re diagnose him with mental sickness and institutionalize one) and circumstances as described here(you mentally break him before even extradition to Israel takes place), and even compel victim through such torture to change bloody reality for comic illusion(depict one to public as such as well through the instruments of deception = main stream media...MKULTRA brainwashers prior to ordeal as seen here, evaluate victims by obtaining responses from them via MKULTRA what gives them the knowledge on how victim will likely act under given circumstances + ability to modify/replace that natural victim's reaction in victim with distorted reality which one will use in the future when exposed to practice as seen under my blog...) !!! CLASSIC MOSSAD !!!

Like I have stated...its a matter of priorities now...first UN lawyer(self confident enough to be still in Belarus after everything you have red about here - another proof about Belarus gov.) and then "roommate" Ludvik. I guess I won't be cleaning ex airport runway with roommate mossad agent and perhaps what would be even rear of the cessna cockpit in hanger...F****** NETANYAHU !!! You are one unfunny(uglier than uggly clown) !!!

Yeah, I have audience(it pays off to create sophisticated videos that attract public and use them in the right moment) and now lets do the government cleanup...my situation in BELARUS is 75% fold of Belarus government and 25% from UN !!! However, it is 100% United Nations' fold that Israel was capable to perform what was performed on me in US and throughout EU !!! 

UN(its just a dead walking corpse - we all know that) MUST BE REPLACED WITH LEAGUE OF THE WHITE NATIONS  AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!

TWO VIDEOS COMING TODAY...#1 UN LAWYER AND #2 LUDVIK....


Airport runway like the one here can get you to a major or private airport...from there, just about to any place worldwide !!!

There is nothing funny about things like this...Vanunu(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu) spent 18 years in prison, including more than 11 in solitary confinement, but his tragedy was depicted by main stream media to public as a comic and Mossad as intelligent(funny) ...

QUESTION TO UNITED NATIONS LAWYER AND BELARUS STATE THAT HAVE INSISTED ON BEGINNING(before I have even submitted official political asylum claim against USA, EU, and UN) OF THE ORDEAL ON MY POINTING FINGERS AT THE BELARUS STATE AND WHO ARE NOW INSISTING ON MY POINTING FINGERS AT UNITED NATIONS ONLY...DID REALITY MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS !!????? WHAHAHA...I THINK, I KNOW YOUR ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION ALREADY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment