Saturday, September 10, 2016

My newest video "Part 1: Donald Trump won the 2016 elections, but civil war(CIA) and WWIII are here !!!" was blocked from public by CIA in just few minutes from publishing....

The American CIA have just blocked my newest video from public using the excuse how material from Fusion was used(I use same music in other videos and copyrighters are happy for me to do so since they earn $$$ - this was therefore not the legitimate reasons for my video being removed). The video have had a lots of troubles even during video recording(the file size increased for totally unknown reasons to me from regular 1.5 GB to 2.7 GB and no video converter can possibly convert video - each video converter fails when attempting to convert this regular video file - have never ever happened to me before) due to unknown reasons to me....during the recording of this video, my computer was severely attacked and I have managed to remove what was probably over 1000 viruses, but many are still present and who knows if machine can ever be disinfected entirely(I have lost like that two days)....

Video was titled as "Part 1: Donald Trump won the 2016 elections, but civil war(CIA) and WWIII are here !!!"...

What is it all about !!?

DONALD TRUMP NEWS - Hillary Clinton is finished, but war for freedom is far from over !!! Obama(CIA) will do everything possible to stop you and that includes sparking a civil war which will more likely than not(99.9% chance) result in WWIII. It is just the matter of time now....

EXTREMELY DANGEROUS - TOXIC SITUATION !!!

ps. I will have to modify the video now and have one uploaded back as such to the youtube....I have no other choice, but to do that what will cost me perhaps even a week...then I will be able to upload video Part 2...sorry folks...if you are interested and wold like to obtain of the original video, please let me know and I will somehow manage to transfer you file while I am still alive...this is where real leaks are folks...this is where real news(much more than a news) is happening...
PS. If I will be killed for releasing this video(the ultimate truth about what is happening) and others as well, it will not be because of Obama, but instead all of you who have deliberately failed to support this cause all along...its all I have to say...I don't want anyone to say that it was Obama who did it...

No comments:

Post a Comment