Monday, August 22, 2016

THE HOMO POWER ALERT !!! Scottish lesbian/gay/bisexual/trans-gender, and intersex organization have declared war on white South African preacher whose name is Angus Buchan and whose origins are Scottish....they want him banned from coming to Galashiels, in Scotland !!! It looks like white homos are demanding Scotland all for themselves !!! Straight whites no longer welcome in Scotland !!! Out with the straight white men !!!

WHEN YOU ARE JUST NO LONGER WELCOME IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND IN COUNTRIES THAT OUR FOREFATHERS HAVE BUILT AND THEY ARE THE ONE TALKING ABOUT TOLERANCE AND HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUES(free speech etc.)...GIVE ME A BREAK BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO VOMIT !!!


Article:

KZN preacher saddened by Scottish ban

Durban - KwaZulu-Natal preacher Angus Buchan, who is on a tour of the UK, says he was disappointed by the call from a Scottish lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex organisation to have him barred from preaching in their town.

Scottish Borders LGBT Equality Organisation raised its concerns about Buchan's alleged homophobic and misogynistic views with the owners of the Volunteer Hall in Galashiels, in Scotland, where he was to speak on Monday.

Live Borders, which is responsible for bookings at the hall, then took a decision not to allow Buchan to speak at any of its venues.

An online petition was started to bar Buchan from speaking in Kilkenny, Ireland.

According to his website, Buchan's tour of the UK included events in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland and will end on Sunday.

Speaking to The Mercury last week before he left for the UK, Buchan said he had preached in the UK before and this was the first time he had got such a negative reaction.

"My roots are very deep in Scotland - my forefathers were from there - so I am deeply saddened by this. But I am still going."

Buchan said he was surprised about the complaints because he was not an aggressive man.

"I don't know where this whole bushfire started. I am not going there to even speak about homosexuality - it's not even on my agenda. I was quite startled why they were talking about this issue. I never preach about that. I preach about family."

He also said his views on family values were well known.

"I preach about families, that husbands must love their wives, put bread on the table and discipline their children."

Buchan has also previously said it was well known that he believed that women and men had different roles in their families.

He said he could possibly preach at another venue in Scotland and a tweet on his official Twitter account on Sunday morning suggested that a venue in Dumfries had been secured.

Buchan said he only gave his views on homosexuality when asked about it.

"What I have said, and I have said it for years, is that I love lesbians and I love homosexuals, but I cannot condone their lifestyle because it is contrary to the word of God. If I'm asked that question, I will give the answer according to my understanding. But there is no malice in it, there is no hatred in it."

He added that he did believe homosexuality could be cured through prayer.

"My response is positive. I have seen it happen. I have many homosexuals that write to me, they ask me to pray for them. God can heal anyone."

In a Facebook message, the Scottish Border LGBT Equality Organisation, which is a small charity, said it was pleased that Buchan wouldnot preach in the Scottish Borders.

"We felt that it was not appropriate for Angus Buchan to preach his views in a public building within the ScottishBorders.

"We were pleased that Live Borders agreed to withdraw the venue and were delighted when the church decided not to seek another venue," the organisation said.

Source:





ALSO IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO SEE AND IS RELATED TO:


AND 


























No comments:

Post a Comment